- Improves blood sugar control. ACV can help to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels after eating. This is especially beneficial for people with diabetes or prediabetes.
- Aids in weight loss. ACV can help to reduce appetite and increase feelings of fullness. This can lead to decreased calorie intake and weight loss over time.
- Lowers cholesterol levels. ACV can help to lower total cholesterol and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, while raising HDL (good) cholesterol levels. This can improve heart health and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure. ACV can help to lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
- Fights infections. ACV has antimicrobial properties that can help to fight infections caused by bacteria and viruses.
- Improves gut health. ACV is a good source of probiotics, which are beneficial bacteria that live in the gut. Probiotics can help to improve digestion and boost the immune system.
- Relieves heartburn. ACV can help to relieve heartburn by neutralizing stomach acid.
- Reduces skin problems. ACV can be used to treat a variety of skin problems, such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Improves dental health. ACV can help to kill bacteria in the mouth and whiten teeth.
- Boosts energy levels. ACV can help to improve energy levels and reduce fatigue.
- Improves athletic performance. ACV can help to improve athletic performance and reduce muscle soreness.
- Reduces the risk of cancer. Some research suggests that ACV may help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, such as esophageal cancer and colorectal cancer.
It is important to note that more research is needed to confirm all of the potential health benefits of ACV. However, the existing evidence suggests that ACV is a safe and effective natural remedy for a variety of health problems.
How to use apple cider vinegar
ACV can be consumed in a variety of ways. It can be diluted in water or juice, or added to food and drinks. ACV can also be used topically on the skin.
When consuming ACV, it is important to dilute it in a glass of water or juice to avoid irritating the esophagus. It is also important to start with a small amount and gradually increase the dosage over time.
To use ACV topically, you can mix it with equal parts water and apply it to the affected area with a cotton ball.
ACV is generally safe for most people to consume, but it is important to use it in moderation. ACV can interact with certain medications, so it is important to talk to your doctor before using it if you are taking any medications.
ACV can also irritate the esophagus, so it is important to dilute it before consuming it. ACV can also erode tooth enamel, so it is important to brush your teeth after consuming it.
If you experience any side effects after using ACV, such as heartburn, nausea, or vomiting, stop using it immediately and talk to your doctor.