- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup warm purified waterStart with a tall glass and a spoon.
- Place 3.5 ounces of purified water in a pan. You want to warm the water, not boil it, so that you can drink the water at a safe temperature.
- Once it is warm, pour it into your glass. Then add the sea salt and stir.
- Add the apple juice, ginger juice and fresh lemon juice. Stir.
- Drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then have this mixture again just before a light lunch, and again mid-afternoon.
Collard greens (or collards) are various loose-leafed plants that belong to the Brassica oleracea species.This beneficial vegetable is related to others in the Acephala group, including:
Collard greens date back to prehistoric times, and they are one of the oldest members of the cabbage family. The Ancient Greeks cultivated several forms of both collard greens and kale.
Today, it grows in:
- the southern United States
- many parts of Africa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- southern Croatia
- northern Spain
- northern India
The collard green plant is grown for its large, dark-colored and edible leaves. Similar to kale, it has an upright stalk, often growing up to two feet tall. The leaves are thick and have a slightly bitter taste.
Collard greens are unique because they’re rich in sulfur-containing compounds called glucosinolates, which support detoxification, and indole-3-carbinol that greatly reduces the risk of breast, colon and lung cancer.