Neighbors Thought Woman Was Crazy For Putting Irish Spring Soap In Her Yard Until They Found Out Why
rish Spring soap can be used to deter mammals, such as mice, rabbits, and deer, from your yard. The soap’s strong scent is unpleasant to these animals and will help to keep them away. To use Irish Spring soap as a deterrent, you can:
- Grate a bar of Irish Spring soap and sprinkle the shavings around your yard.
- Place bars of Irish Spring soap in mesh bags or pouches and hang them from trees or shrubs.
- Soak cotton balls in Irish Spring soap and place them around your yard.
It is important to note that Irish Spring soap will not completely eliminate pests from your yard, but it can help to reduce their numbers. You may also need to use other methods of pest control, such as fencing or trapping, in addition to using Irish Spring soap.
Here are some additional tips for using Irish Spring soap as a pest deterrent:
- Reapply the soap after it rains or if it gets wet.
- Place the soap in areas where pests are likely to be, such as near plants or food sources.
- Use multiple methods of pest control to get the best results.
It is important to note that Irish Spring soap is not safe for all animals. If you have pets, be sure to keep the soap out of their reach.
Leave a Comment