10 min. Toned Legs Workout| no equipment needed

Step Up With Reverse Lunge

This is a combination of movements and you will need an elevated surface to do this. This works wonders on glutes, quads, and hamstrings. Below are the steps on how to tone your legs and get rid of cellulite:

  1. Stand 1 to 2 feet from your elevated surface.
  2. Step onto the surface with your right foot. When your right foot is on the raised surface, drive your left knee up toward your ceiling.
  3. Lower your left leg so you step backwards. Now, you are back to the first step.
  4. When your left foot is on the floor, step backward with your right leg.
  5. Go back to the first step to repeat.
  6. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions for both legs.
  7. You are here: Home / Cellulite / How to Tone Legs and Get Rid of Cellulite
  8. How to Tone Legs and Get Rid of Cellulite
  9. By Sandy Leave a Comment
  10. Tweet
  11. Pin
  12. Share
  13. Share
  14. Are you ready to learn how to tone legs and get rid of cellulite? Why the emphasis on the legs? Although, cellulite can rear its ugly head in your arms, stomach, and butt, a huge percentage of this show up in the legs… which is just unfortunate.
  15. How so? Majority of women want to show off their slender and glamorous legs. Even when in the office setting, ladies flaunt their legs by wearing flirty skirts that flatter the legs. But because of cellulite, you will not be able to wear whatever you want. You will have limited choices and this is not fun. Take it from me.
  16. Moreover, gained weight that shows up in our legs (and in the hips and thighs) are more difficult to remove than in other areas of the body. Consequently, cellulite is more noticeable in the legs. For those reasons, appearing cellulite in the legs is a cause for distress for some ladies.
  17. I used to think that there is nothing we can do about it and that cellulite can stay for life whether we like it. The good thing is that I have discovered many things from years of research and trying out different products.
  18. From studies, we can tell that 70% of the cases of cellulite are generally caused by unhealthy choices and lifestyle. The other 30% is due to genetics. This should enlighten you knowing that there are still things you can do on how to tone legs and get rid of cellulite.
  19. Anyhow, let me share with you the things I found that can help you get started on how to tone legs and get rid of cellulite.
  20. Table of Contents
  21. How to Tone Legs and Get Rid of Cellulite: Effective Exercises
  22. Step Up With Reverse Lunge
  23. Lateral Lunge
  24. Glute Bridge
  25. How to Tone Legs and Get Rid of Cellulite: Training Programs
  26. Joey Atlas Cellulite Exercises Program
  27. Yoga Burn System
  28. My Cellulite Solution
  29. Conclusion
  30. How to Tone Legs and Get Rid of Cellulite: Effective Exercises
  31. Like most women, I struggled and tried everything – products, techniques, etc., you name it. However, this changed because I found out about a few secrets on how to tone legs and get rid of cellulite.
  32. One of the many secrets is to exercise. Focus on those that can lift your skin and make it taut. There are special movements for this that you can do without leaving your home. Here are a few:
  33. Step Up With Reverse Lunge
  34. This is a combination of movements and you will need an elevated surface to do this. This works wonders on glutes, quads, and hamstrings. Below are the steps on how to tone your legs and get rid of cellulite:
  35. Stand 1 to 2 feet from your elevated surface.
  36. Step onto the surface with your right foot. When your right foot is on the raised surface, drive your left knee up toward your ceiling.
  37. Lower your left leg so you step backwards. Now, you are back to the first step.
  38. When your left foot is on the floor, step backward with your right leg.
  39. Go back to the first step to repeat.
  40. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions for both legs.
  41. Lateral Lunge
  42. Also known as side lunge, this exercise focuses on your inner and outer thighs. This is how you do it:
  43. Make sure that you are standing with your feet shoulder-width apart. Keep your arms by your sides.
  44. Take a huge step to the side using your right leg. Bend your left knee as if you are sitting into a chair. As you do this, lift your arms out in front to keep you steady. Keep your right leg straight.
  45. Try to monitor your form. Chest should be up, while butt is back and down. But remember not to force anything that does not feel right.
  46. Go back to the first step by pushing up your right foot.
  47. Do 12 repetitions for this side. Do another 12 repetitions for the other leg.
    • https://getridofcellulitefast.org/how-to-tone-legs-and-get-rid-of-cellulite

Leave a Comment