Cristiano Ronaldo Diet Plan
Even if you have an efficient workout routine, it will not work well unless you blend it with a proper diet plan. Cristiano is aware of this fact and he pays attention to the kind of food he takes. Here we share the principles of his diet:
- Meal frequency: The daily food intake is divided into 6 smaller meals separated by a period of 2-4 hours. This helps to control his body’s metabolism
- A diet with sufficient quantity of protein: His diet comprises plenty of lean meat as high protein intake is necessary for muscle repair
- Supplements for recovery: Protein shakes, joint supplements, multi-vitamins
- Enough vegetables: Since vegetables have lots of minerals and vitamins, they are needed for recovery
- Sugary foods are avoided: Foods and drinks with high sugar content cause accumulation of fat and slows down metabolism.