HOW TO WHITEN TEETH NATURALLY! Top 4 Tricks in Minutes
- Brushing your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste. This will help to remove plaque and bacteria, which can cause staining.
- Using a whitening toothpaste. Whitening toothpastes contain abrasives that can help to remove surface stains.
- Flossing once a day. Flossing removes plaque and food particles from between your teeth, which can help to prevent staining.
- Using a mouthwash. Mouthwash can help to kill bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Limiting your intake of staining foods and drinks. Foods and drinks that can stain your teeth include coffee, tea, red wine, and soda.
- Smoking cessation. Smoking can stain your teeth and make them more susceptible to decay.
- Seeing your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings. Your dentist can remove any tartar buildup and advise you on the best way to keep your teeth white.
In addition to these methods, there are a number of natural remedies that you can try to whiten your teeth. Some of the most popular remedies include:
- Baking soda: Baking soda is a mild abrasive that can help to remove surface stains. To use baking soda, mix it with a small amount of water to form a paste. Brush your teeth with the paste for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Activated charcoal: Activated charcoal is a natural absorbent that can help to remove stains from your teeth. To use activated charcoal, mix it with a small amount of water to form a paste. Brush your teeth with the paste for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is a natural acid that can help to whiten your teeth. To use apple cider vinegar, mix it with equal parts water. Swish the mixture in your mouth for 30 seconds, then spit it out.
- Strawberries: Strawberries contain malic acid, which can help to whiten your teeth. To use strawberries, mash a few strawberries and mix them with a small amount of baking soda. Brush your teeth with the mixture for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
It is important to note that these natural remedies may not be as effective as professional teeth whitening treatments. If you are looking for a more dramatic change in the color of your teeth, you may want to consider a professional teeth whitening treatment.
Here are some additional tips for keeping your teeth white:
- Avoid using whitening strips or toothpastes that contain hydrogen peroxide for more than two weeks at a time, as this can damage your teeth.
- Avoid using whitening products that contain harsh abrasives, as these can also damage your teeth.
- If you have sensitive teeth, avoid using whitening products altogether.
- See your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings.
Leave a Comment