Vitamin D Toxicity: Rare But Real Case

Vitamin D is a key nutrient because it helps your body absorb dietary calcium so you can have strong, healthy bones. That’s why it’s important to get enough of it. But it’s also possible to get too much vitamin D—referred to as vitamin D toxicity. While this is rare, it can still be useful to know the common signs of too much vitamin D—particularly if you take vitamin D supplements regularly.
Here, we’ll discuss some of the symptoms that can develop if you experience vitamin D toxicity, so read on (and if you’d like to check your vitamin D levels from the comfort of home, consider trying our vitamin D test kit).